- Sesame Street Live: ELMO MAKES MUSIC
- December 12, 2012 at 7:00
- December 13, 2012 at 10:30AM and 7:00 PM
- Civic Center Auditorium
- CHILDREN AGE 1 and up need a ticket
- SUNNY SEATS PACKAGE INFORMATION
- Sunny Seats are available for purchase and includes a pre-show photo opportunity with two characters from the show and a VIP seat to the show. AN ADDITIONAL TICKET FOR PRE+SHOW MUST BE GIVEN TO ALL PATRONS that purchase these seats.
ABOUT THE SHOW:
Mark your calendar for a musical event like no other-monsters making music! Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird and all their Sesame Street friends are taking to the stage to share their love of music in Sesame Street Live “Elmo Makes Music.”
Jenny, an enthusiastic new music teacher, arrives on Sesame Street only to discover that her instruments are missing. Jenny’s new Muppet friends quickly come to the rescue and discover ‘instruments’ they never knew existed…rubber duckies, trash can lids and even cookie jars. Elmo and friends teach children that everyone can make and enjoy beautiful music together.
Adults will hear music they’ll recognize and enjoy sharing with children, such as “The Hustle,” “You Should Be Dancing” and “Rockin’ Robin.” “Elmo Makes Music” features nearly two dozen songs, including classics that children will love to sing along with such as “C Is for Cookie” and “The Alphabet Song.”